Email: [email protected]
PLEASE READ: Rules & Regulations. *Ride Privileges CAN BE Revoked & ZERO TOLERANCE of the (ABC's: Attitude ~ Behavior ~ Character) is in place!! *Rules subject to change without notice - visit site periodically. This list is not all inclusive but highlights the MAIN items to be aware of for sure.
We have many years of experience executing your ride to Six Flags in Eureka, MO. We know you want to ride in comfort, arrive safely and timely, and enjoy a little peace and relaxation along the way. All the reason to BOOK YOUR SEAT today! All departures are from the North Hanley Metrolink (4398 Hanley, Rd., Berkeley, MO).
All passengers using our service automatically consent to abide by the strict adherence of the Conduct Code established and agreed upon through employment at Six Flags and a purchased seat though Heart 2 Heart Transportation, LLC. Ridership is a privilege and may be revoked from any person whose conduct WE DEEM to be disorderly, disruptive, disrespectful, unsafe or in poor taste in the areas of A=Attitude B=Behavior and C= Character!!
The Conduct Code includes, but is not limited to, the following while using our bus(es): *READ Carefully. Recording devices are in use for Check In & on the Buses!
- NO profanity, use of the N-word, put downs, or NO weapons (guns, knives, etc.)
- NO bullying, fighting, threatening others, or stealing *Turn in lost & found items!
- NO replacement of lost items. Book bags must be CLEAR (SEE THRU or it requires inspection). Clients must be and are responsible for their upkeep and security. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- NO eating food or drinking drinks w/o the owner's permission
- NO drugs or alcohol (including medical marijuana, cigarettes, E-cigarettes/cigars, cigarillos etc.)
- NO deboarding once you step on the bus. Please secure all items from lockers, use the restroom, and handle all business BEFORE being seated. <--VIP!!
- NO refusal to board a bus when it arrives if you are scheduled to go home! Get on and be seated. Please coordinate times if you carpool. Avoid the check in area, if possible, to eliminate confusion.
- NO disrespect or disregard of drivers and/or their request and directives. This includes the TEEN/YOUNG ADULT VIP WORKERS!!
- NO damaging vehicles or destruction of any of our property. ALL RIDERS assessed a $5 fine, if so, to pay for repair of damages. If the offender is observed or caught on camera, he/she will be addressed solely**
- NO walk on riders allowed. You must ride or register in the morning to return home! IF you miss the assigned bus or you get dropped off by parents, family, or friends - THEY are responsible for getting you back home.
- You MUST ride the bus for the time you designate. Failure to do so=forfeit your seat and WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU!
- HEADPHONES must be worn to listen to music. Additionally, keep all phone conversations low.
**Property Damage Assessment Fee!
A one-time $5 fee will be assessed to ALL riders for any acts of vandalism. We have imposed this fine to thwart damage and encourage riders to implement the "neighborhood watch" philosophy to protect the transportation's ability continue to operate in a safe and comfortable manner. Thank you for respecting our property!